4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Come to find out using this tester, the outlets in the kitchen were very much live circuits while others in the house were not. If I have not used this product I might not be here today.
Great tester for my RV. Used everything and all works perfectly. Pops is an electrician and said it’s great value. He said he might buy it as a backup tester.
I bought this to find wires in my wall for a light relocation. It works good, however, I had to ask my friend to help me out with this tool.
Just what I was looking for. Paid for itself in 1 days work. All the tools I needed to upgrade my electrical outlets easily and safely.
Excellent tool! It arrived yesterday and at 8pm already resolved a problem with my neighbour about his generator.
This is exactly what I was looking for. I found it an excellent choice for my needs testing circuit boards.
The set is very useful even for an amateur electrician like me.
I like it, but it seems a little bit complicated for me to figure out how it's working.