4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I was totally surprised when this pressure washer was able to remove mold and algae from 30+ year pressure treated stairs using our garden hose and detergent with no damage to the wood. I was also able to water my plants with the watering wand due to the reach of the spray. I have been unable to reach this bed with the garden hose alone. I can't wait to try cleaning my car and wheels with this pressure washer!
I have a power washer that I use for washing my driveway and pathways. But When I tried to use it for my sidings, I found out there were some angles and corner areas that were hard to reach. This washer wand really makes my job easier. I used the brush head to brush my sidings first, then I switched to the metal hose, in which I can bend it to different angles to reach the difficult areas. It is a nice purchase.
It's not exactly high pressure (depends on one's water pressure) but it cleans quite well - today we washed our car using this brush, in the soap cannon. The wands allow one to get up high and the bending arm easily allows for an easy reach to the top of the car - washed our car in 5 minutes without breaking a sweat. I plan on washing our RV with this gadget!! Very happy with this lovely, lightweight jet washer!
It works well. I love to hold it like a third arm and manipulate it about. I have to say that I was expecting it to improve my life and washing my car... but I had no idea it would improve it THAT much. Thanks for a great product. Thumbs up for the easier cleaning of my car and for the fact that it had all the attachments I could possibly need already included... Thanks
Love it. Strong pressure. The main purpose of this washer is not for outdoor cleaning but for the pool, it really did a good job for the after season clean. With the long handle, I can use it easily to reach the bottom and side wall of the pool to clean them without brushing. The flexible extension is also a bonus for car cleaning both the top and bottom.
It was easy to assemble. The soap container is small. I had to refill it twice, but I was washing a 40’ RV. I did like the flexible nozzle attachment. And it’s lightweight. It didn’t leak, but I did add thread tape to be sure.
This is an excellent device for your garden hose. The attachments make it much easier and faster to wash your vehicles. It also can be used for washing and rinsing the house. This is a nice addition to my tool chest. Thank you.
This product might be created for car washing. But I found it is so good to clean our backyard floor, especially with the brush head. The soap bottle attached also helped! It is good enough for the price!
I bought this to clean a very dirty deck covered with dirt, spider webs and web debris. It worked like a charm and quickly. Everything looks clean. Good value for the money.
Very easy to connect all the tools to the hose. Water can be ejected to a long rang. Close and open handle works well.