This holder allows you to effortlessly mount a RideAir™ or even a water bottle to your bike.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I am a mechanical designer, and I design a lot of metal parts for various applications. I tend to look at items with a very critical eye because of what I do on a daily basis. I must say, I really like this bottle cage. The design is sleek and modern without being distracting. It is a lightweight metal, powder coated with a black finish that looks great on my orange and black bike. Well made, excellent finish and easy to install. My bike has 2 bottle holder mount locations on it, and I am seriously considering purchasing a second one.
It's hard to get excited about a water bottle cage. I don't think they ever really improve the aesthetic of a frame, but this one surprised and impressed me immediately. I've had others of this shape/style in plastic and carbon but this one is definitely just as nice looking, and much more sturdy. Great for horizontal applications, like a folding bike. The matte black finish seems durable, no scratches during installation. I've been biking for 30 years, and this is my first review for a bike part.
THIS WATER BOTTLE CAGE IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I've been a cyclist for 41 years, and I can say with all confidence that this is best! This cage will hold the short and long water bottles, it also holds firm enough to handle most off road conditions. It's not flimsy like most cages in the past and nowadays. I plan on buying one more for my bike, as well as two more for my wife's bicycle.
This is only a bottle holder, so there’s nothing much to say. However, I will say it's sturdy, sleek, and very very easy to install. It holds my water bottle perfectly in place. Basically, it performs exactly how a solid bottle holder should perform. I give it a 5/5. I’ve had it for almost a year with zero issues.
Great water bottle holder. No issues so far. Used it about 5 times already. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a metal holder. The only negative moment is that it scratches the coating on my metal water bottle. Not a huge deal however.
Very lightweight, fits a bunch of different sized water bottles, looks great and it is a study. No complaints!